Sooooo now its more so of moving on from Strayer and on to bigger and better things. It's hopefully official that I shall be attending and obtaining my upcoming degrees from Phoenix. I pray that all works out on my behalf as something has to give.
Moving along, so I talked to my 'male twin' and we had a great discussion of life and whats been going on. SO that's a plus, I feel better as I see who are truly there as a friend and cares verses who doesn't. My circle is extremely SMALL. And you know what, I like it as such. I do not need a lot of folks in my business then carrying around my business to others and can't even get it straight nor the lies straight. But best believe the 'fake/bitchness' folks will get theirs one way or another. Especially those I was there for, did not discriminate no matter what but in return decided to fuck me over. I know I'm not perfect and I sin but I also repent and ask for forgiveness.
Anyhow, I can say that life is hard and stressful at times.. But if one does not at least experience the struggle then he/she will not learn, overcome and become stronger from it. It that make sense. Things happen for a reason and God knows, I may not understand while its all happening but one day when its all said and done I will understand. On the other hand, I am doing what I have to do... I realized the other day that I actually have like 4 jobs. Owner of U'NEK BRAIDS & WEAVES, Computer Support, MARK Sales Rep and U'NEK Hemp Jewelry eBusiness. Cool and kudos to myself. I hope the Bazaar goes well next weekend. As I will be selling my hemp jewelry there. I am still working on marketing my Mark website. But a work in progress. All I can say is that we shall see. I just need positivity in my corner point blank.
Well for now that's about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment