Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Relationships

Now, I use to be ALL for relationships, love, like, feelins, emotions. HOWEVER, is relationships now played out and just not worth ones time, efforts or lack of? Is it one sided now? All about just putting up with anything and denial?

It just seems as though relationships are over rated. Sometimes its just best to remain friends in order to avoid conflict then on the other hand, its always good to know that you have someone. So its not a win win nor a loose loose situation.

Its like all one can do is to just be themselves, stop or dont worry about other people (friends, etc) that want to pry, and focus on whats at hand or whats at stake. Also you have to do YOU first and far most. If the significant other does not understand then maybe they are just not for you, or maybe the timing is wrong. Who knows but it happens and it happens to ALL of us no matter who you are.

I'm just convenced at times that its all just what the society wants and that I'm a lonier and a lonier for a reason, so that I do not have to bring others into whatever I am doing or my feelings where they end up feeling a certain way when my other sides of me show. I never said that I'm a open book, I do NOT show my true sides at once and for damn sure to all people. Some just dont need to know and thats just how it is. Love it or hate it.

So in all, relationships are basically over rated just like being or getting married for the WRONG reasons. I, you, anyone else has to do YOU in order to be happy as no one else will and thats life.

No comments:

Post a Comment