Friday, September 23, 2011

Rant vent

So again, my hope was let down. I was told last year that I would get a promotion to Production Control Analyst as I continue to work hard, proceed with successfully completing time sensitive task and projects in order to show or prove myself that I was worthy for the position. NOW 2yrs later I am told by my boss who worked hard for me to get whats rightfully due to me, that the upper management decided to go outside the company and also restructure everything. Meaning that there is no room for growth nor advancement in my direct department. Its like we/I are looked down upon. When it is us who does the most work for IS/IT. BUT the help desk is a higher pay grade than us. (who btw: does not do anything close to what we do).

Its just a slap in the face. Total frustration at its highest right now. I guess thats why God showed me earlier this week or last week to go back to school to finish the last two courses and graduate. NOW I will have start over as a 'beginner alumni' in the job searching pool.

However, I have already begun setting goals for myself. Such as obtaining my degree FINALLY and then of course job searching and hoping for the best for another decent paying and decent environment job/career by Spring '12.

So we shall see. I can only pray for the best and prepare for the worse. But maintain an positive outlook on my life right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment