Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A start

As this is not my first time blogging (I use too in the past almost daily via myspace and another site that I just can't recall), I would like to say welcome to my new blog.

They say writing your feelings and thoughts are good for the soul. Well I personally feel that its good for my sanity these days. My first blog on here I guess should be just a tad bit about me. I am a 30 year old, intelligent black women that has accomplished a lot. I have been working with my company going on 9yrs. I have my own business (even though obtaining an official business license has become a nightmare as the county gov LOST my application), I am a homeowner (which almost lost), in a committed relationship, have potential serious health issue, and an entrepreneur as I am working on e-businesses that I have going for myself. Yes, I am a hustler. Attempting to regain my financial stability. I am holding down two households and not sure how I am doing all of this without going crazy or committing suicide. I guess I am stronger than what I assumed.

I say all of this to give my readers a background up front so that in the near future there will be understanding on what I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment