It's something that more people are suffering from. And I am one of them. Once you have depression full blown, you never loose it. It may go in 'resession' and can never reactivate if nothing life changing or negative. However, if one issue that goes completely wrong happens. BAM.. depressions little head starts to peek its way through. And if you have control, then you can fight it, if you have no control then it will take over... At times life changing events will have you down all the way for a while.
I say all of this because I too suffer from depression. I tend to have it on and off..especially when I am going through a lot as I am now. But somehow I am making it without having 'thoughts'. I have a small support system that I try to talk too when needed. For those that read this and understand or going/experience depression please talk to someone... I'm here as well.
Depression is not a joke and can have sad unfortuante end results. So I say this, as a learning experience talk and listen to people when they are crying for help..not attention but help.

No comments:
Post a Comment