For the most part. I'm on good note/terms with my friend. As he understands the reasoning behind everything... FINALLY RIGHT as he had no other way but to understand. As if he didn't....guess what I could care less.
Moving along, its been a bit of bumps on my road. However, I am making it. More positive in the light that's its about ME. Getting back on track, making a gain plan, etc. I'm just chilling, buying my time with everything. I am comfortable in my new place as I been in that area before. Which is a good thing....my neighbor though has been fighting and arguing none stop. Ghetto to say the least. I mean shorty she does not want you. I just don't get it..but I guess its not for me to get. That's the ONLY downfall is the thin walls. UGGGHH
I hope and pray that I will be able to purchase a house again one day SOON that's affordable amongst other things. I will be calling my mortgage company in the morning to go ahead with the Deed in Lieu foreclosure where it shall erase all debt.. I guess it will look a bit 'better' on my shot credit and make it able for me to become an homeowner again sooner than later. So we shall see how that goes.. I hope I do not stress out with that. I faxed over the authorization form from my lawyers so that they can speak with me directly. They better have received it by the time I make that call. Just saying.
Christmas is basically here and I am excited. New Years is right around the corner and I am looking for a prosperous 2012. I hope it brings peace, joy, relief, good health as I need it all. plus some. I tell you if its not one thing its another. People are struggling from all types of walk of life. And that's sad. The economy sucks along with the government. Being real here guys. A lot need jobs, finances, assistance but cant get anything. BUT if they where not looking, users, etc they would be able to get assistance with the drop of a dime. So not right.
What else..... umm that's really about it. So until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment