Friday, January 6, 2012

Its a new year

and the end of the first week of 2012. I can say that it has been looking promising for myself. In December I found and been talking to my first love...our first loves of each other. WILD right. That was only the Lord placing him here at the timing right. As when I moved in late November and everything going on. I had to let God and let go. Once I did, he burden was lifted. Things started flowing and this is one. Besides the fact of the opportunity to sale my home options that would help me in the long run. 

And work is well the same.. nothing changed. However, my eyes are open and I can see clearly how things operate and so on. So all in all, I feel that this is MY YEAR FINALLY. I am ready and claiming this year. I have my blessings and love and support as I'm doing this for me. Point blank

No comments:

Post a Comment