Sunday, December 4, 2011

Life is hard as is

so why is it that when your in a bad relationship (even with good points here and there), that the breakup is HARD...even when it happened the wrong way or not in a way that you anticipated.

Well that is what went down with me tonight/before midnight. Yes do care, love the person. However, I love myself and my health much more and realized that I have to help and take care of myself. It's one thing to debate and argue. BUT when a person continues to throw things in your face when you gave valid discussions on how you feel and not even blame them while in your own rant...why would they do such a thing? And why would I or anyone else put up with that over and over again. So yes I have hit my breaking point. And ended it. At least he states that he still love and appreciate everything I have done for him (my evil side is like he better) my good side is like 'okay so we are not on a hate hate can't communicate level. Wheeeeew.

I pray that he and I both get our own personal lives together for the sake of SELF. As far as relationships goes. Mane I give that to the Lord. As I feel that I'm not made for them. As they have all, umm about 80% bad. It might just be ME. Ohh well.

NOW I have to focus on myself and my lil stinka fat butt and getting my life back on track, my finances, and hopefully with the grace of the Lord become an homeowner again in life. Loosing everything I have worked for is enough in one life time. But for other simple mess to continue to happen that could have also been avoided, well hey that's why I am STRESSED THE HELL OUT. I am in constant prayer and will be again after I complete this post.

For those going through something or think that your the only one or that no one has it worse off than you... WELL its not just you!!! And your NOT alone!!

Other than that, I need to find a starting point. That's my next step. So stay tuned as this new chapter of my life is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment