Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Chapter..hard lessons learned

After everything is said and done. I am still here, making it and being blessed all at the same time. What I have learned is that I have have HAVE to do for MYSELF from now on... Doing for others, having them use me financially wise is what put me in a messed up situation that tops everything else. SO this is now a new chapter in my life. A re-do/start over. I am excited about my move this upcoming weekend. I am ready to do me 10,000,000% with no distractions. I know who are true to me, real friends and its not many which I am very happy about.

I am continuing to be determined, devoted and motivated on being successful for ME. Dispute everything that has gone down the past 2wks or so, I am STILL applying to scholarships as I was informed that I have exhausted all my financial aid. A bunch of BS right. Thought that it was no limit of educational loans AKA Staford sub and unsub. However, its government owned so you know how that goes.

Work is still work. Glad to have a job for real.  
The relationship is well what it is. I'm just into me, myself and I right now... Not selfish per se but hey its just the right thing to do. So many ppl consumed my life that I had no where to breathe and the sad thing is that they care less to be honest. And yes I did it to myself I admit it but there is a time for all to stop halt. And this is it!

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to everything and not dwell on the past. As from someone who has been through a lot, I'll say this to my readers.... please please please don't allow others to take advantage of you or you being soooo nice to others where you end up with NOTHING or worse yet, LOOSING NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment